CBSE Class 2 EVS Air Worksheets – Worksheets have become an integral part and are the most engaging study materials for kids these days. The Standard 2 EVS Air Worksheets will help your younger one to practice what they have learned in class. Air Worksheets for Grade 2 will develop a curiosity in your kid to learn.
EVS Worksheets for Class 2 are a perfect combination of fun and learning. Find the most interesting and relevant puzzle activities for your kids here. In the Environmental Science Grade 2 Air Worksheets Puzzles will be in the form of crosswords, true or false, pictures, mazes, fill-ups, MCQs, objectives, questions and answers, and so on.
Download Free Printable Class 2 EVS Air Worksheets
Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 on Air will help your kid remember what he/ she learned in school for a long time. Your Grade 2 kid will love to solve these engaging exercises and interesting collections of Puzzles.
CBSE Class 2 EVS Air Worksheets
1. Fill in the blanks: Fast moving wind is called __________.
2. State True or False: Air is homogenous.
3. Who comes from all the directions?
4. State True or False: Air is used for breathing.
5. What are the side effects of polluted air?
6. State True or False: Air is used to fill balloons.
7. Fill in the blanks: Polluted air is ________ for health
8. Who gives the direction of moving the wind?
9. Who blows around us?
10. Why do we ned air?
11. State True or False: Tree make the air fresh and clean.
12. Fill in the blanks: _________ is around us all the time.
13. Where do we use air pressure?
14. State True or False: Planting more trees will give fresh air.
15. State True or False: Air contains the maximum amount of nitrogen.
16. What are the properties of air?
17. State True or False: Air is made of water.
18. How is much percentage of oxygen present in the air?
19. What can we know the presence of air?
20. Fill in the blanks: ___________ is given off when something is burnt.
CBSE Class 2 EVS Worksheet Answers
1. Option C
2. Option A
3. Wind comes from all the directions.
4. Option A
5. Polluted air can cause harmful diseases and even death.
6. Option A
7. Option B
8. Wind-wane gives the direction of moving wind.
9. Air blows around us.
10. We cannot live without air.
11. Option A
12. Option D
13. We use air pressure in a medicine dropper, fountain pen, injection, straws etc.
14. Option A
15. Option A
16. Air cannot be seen, cannot be smelled, cannot be tasted.
17. Option B
18. 20.9% of oxygen is present in the air.
19. We can only feel the air.
20. Option B
FAQs on EVS Air Class 2 Worksheets
1. How does a child learn Environmental Science Air at Class 2 Level?
A child can learn EVS Air at Class 2 Level through the worksheets prevailing on our page.
2. What are the topics in EVS Class 2?
Environmental Science Class 2 will have topics like Air etc.
3. Where can I get Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 Air for free?
You can get EVS Air Worksheets Class 2 free of cost from our Worksheetsbuddy.com page. You can use them for your kid to get practice.
4. Are the CBSE Class 2 Air Worksheets over here printable?
Yes, the CBSE Class 2 Air Worksheets here are printable and you can download them easily.
We Hope the information prevailing on our page regarding CBSE Class 2 Environmental Science Air Worksheets has been useful to you. For more info feel free to reach us and we will assist you at the easiest possible. Keep in touch with our site for more information on Class Wise Worksheets for various subjects.