CBSE Class 2 EVS Directions Worksheets – Worksheets have become an integral part and are the most engaging study materials for kids these days. The Standard 2 EVS Directions Worksheets will help your younger one to practice what they have learned in class. Directions Worksheets for Grade 2 will develop a curiosity in your kid to learn.
EVS Worksheets for Class 2 are a perfect combination of fun and learning. Find the most interesting and relevant puzzle activities for your kids here. In the Environmental Science Grade 2 Directions Worksheets Puzzles will be in the form of crosswords, true or false, pictures, mazes, fill-ups, MCQs, objectives, questions and answers, and so on.
Download Free Printable Class 2 EVS Directions Worksheets
Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 on Directions will help your kid remember what he/ she learned in school for a long time. Your Grade 2 kid will love to solve these engaging exercises and interesting collections of Puzzles.
CBSE Class 2 EVS Directions Worksheets
1. State True or False: Kerela is in the north-west.
2. State True or False: A compass gives only south direction.
3. Fill in the blanks: Directions give information of ___________.
4. What is the direction of the wind?
5. What is to the left of the north?
6. State True or False: North is at the top.
7. What is to the right of the north?
8. Fill in the blanks: There are total ______ main cardinal directions.
9. Fill in the blanks: Tamil nadu is in ___________ of India.
10. Fill in the blanks: Rajasthan is in __________.
11. State True or False: Directions does not locate maps.
12. Where does the north arrow points?
13. Fill in the blanks: A ____________ tell us where to go.
14. How are four directions helpful?
15. State True or False: East is to the right of north.
16. Where is Maharashtra on the India map?
17. Fill in the blanks: Compass shows only _________ letter of directions.
18. State True or False: South is at the bottom.
19. Fill in the blanks: Wind blows from __________ direction.
20. Fill in the blanks: Wind blows from north to __________.
CBSE Class 2 EVS Worksheet Answers
1. Option B
2. Option B
3. Option C
4. Wind blows from north to south pole.
5. West is to the left of north.
6. Option A
7. East is to the right of north.
8. Option D
9. Option C
10. Option B
11. Option B
12. The north arrow points to the north pole.
13. Option A
14. Four directions are giving information of the map, when we show the directions, learning about the world and driving.
15. Option A
16. Maharashtra is on the west on the India map.
17. Option B
18. Option A
19. Option D
20. Option C
FAQs on EVS Directions Class 2 Worksheets
1. How does a child learn Environmental Science Directions at Class 2 Level?
A child can learn EVS Directions at Class 2 Level through the worksheets prevailing on our page.
2. What are the topics in EVS Class 2?
Environmental Science Class 2 will have topics like Directions etc.
3. Where can I get Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 Directions for free?
You can get EVS Directions Worksheets Class 2 free of cost from our Worksheetsbuddy.com page. You can use them for your kid to get practice.
4. Are the CBSE Class 2 Directions Worksheets over here printable?
Yes, the CBSE Class 2 Directions Worksheets here are printable and you can download them easily.
We Hope the information prevailing on our page regarding CBSE Class 2 Environmental Science Directions Worksheets has been useful to you. For more info feel free to reach us and we will assist you at the easiest possible. Keep in touch with our site for more information on Class Wise Worksheets for various subjects.