CBSE Class 2 EVS Early human Worksheets – Worksheets have become an integral part and are the most engaging study materials for kids these days. The Standard 2 EVS Early human Worksheets will help your younger one to practice what they have learned in class. Early human Worksheets for Grade 2 will develop a curiosity in your kid to learn.
EVS Worksheets for Class 2 are a perfect combination of fun and learning. Find the most interesting and relevant puzzle activities for your kids here. In the Environmental Science Grade 2 Early human Worksheets Puzzles will be in the form of crosswords, true or false, pictures, mazes, fill-ups, MCQs, objectives, questions and answers, and so on.
Download Free Printable Class 2 EVS Early human Worksheets
Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 on Early human will help your kid remember what he/ she learned in school for a long time. Your Grade 2 kid will love to solve these engaging exercises and interesting collections of Puzzles.
CBSE Class 2 EVS Early human Worksheets
1. State True or False: Early man roam for food.
2. Where did early man lived in search of stone?
3. What did early human eat?
4. Fill in the blanks: Early man was first seen in ____________.
5. What did early human do to protect themselves from animals?
6. Who were the first people to introduce stone tools?
7. Why did early man did not have a permanent house?
8. Who made stone tools?
9. Fill in the blanks: Early man hunt animals for __________.
10. How was stone tool made by the stone method?
11. State True or False: Africa still has hunter-gatherers.
12. Fill in the blanks: Early man were found _______ of years back.
13. Fill in the blanks: _________ still has hunter-gatherers.
14. What are the uses of stone tools?
15. How did factory sites become the habitation of early man?
16. State True or False: Early man had danger from wild animals.
17. Why did early man moved from season to season?
18. State True or False: Life of early man was easy.
19. Who were hunter-gatherers?
20. State True or False: Early humans tamed wild animals.
CBSE Class 2 EVS Worksheet Answers
1. Option A
2. Early man lived inhabitation cum factory sites in search of stone.
3. Early human used to eat whatever was available in the jungle.
4. Option C
5. To protect themselves from animals, early human lived in caves.
6. Early man were the first people to introduce stone tools.
7. Early man did not have a permanent house because they moved from one place to another in search of food by following animals.
8. A stone man made stone tools.
9. Option A
10. Early man took two stones, one was hammered from a hand and other was kept in other hand and stabbed until the shape was achieved.
11. Option A
12. Option C
13. Option C
14. Stone tools were used to cut meat and bone, sap from the tree, chop fruit and roots.
15. Factory sites became a habitation of early man because stone tools took time to produce and so they stayed there longer.
16. Option B
17. Early man moved from season to season in search of plants for food.
18. Option B
19. Hunter-gatherers were ancient people who lived on the earth a few million years ago.
20. Option B
FAQs on EVS Early human Class 2 Worksheets
1. How does a child learn Environmental Science Early human at Class 2 Level?
A child can learn EVS Early human at Class 2 Level through the worksheets prevailing on our page.
2. What are the topics in EVS Class 2?
Environmental Science Class 2 will have topics like Early human etc.
3. Where can I get Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 Early human for free?
You can get EVS Early human Worksheets Class 2 free of cost from our Worksheetsbuddy.com page. You can use them for your kid to get practice.
4. Are the CBSE Class 2 Early human Worksheets over here printable?
Yes, the CBSE Class 2 Early human Worksheets here are printable and you can download them easily.
We Hope the information prevailing on our page regarding CBSE Class 2 Environmental Science Early human Worksheets has been useful to you. For more info feel free to reach us and we will assist you at the easiest possible. Keep in touch with our site for more information on Class Wise Worksheets for various subjects.