CBSE Class 2 EVS Our sense organs Worksheets – Worksheets have become an integral part and are the most engaging study materials for kids these days. The Standard 2 EVS Our sense organs Worksheets will help your younger one to practice what they have learned in class. Our sense organs Worksheets for Grade 2 will develop a curiosity in your kid to learn.
EVS Worksheets for Class 2 are a perfect combination of fun and learning. Find the most interesting and relevant puzzle activities for your kids here. In the Environmental Science Grade 2 Our sense organs Worksheets Puzzles will be in the form of crosswords, true or false, pictures, mazes, fill-ups, MCQs, objectives, questions and answers, and so on.
Download Free Printable Class 2 EVS Our sense organs Worksheets
Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 on Our sense organs will help your kid remember what he/ she learned in school for a long time. Your Grade 2 kid will love to solve these engaging exercises and interesting collections of Puzzles.
CBSE Class 2 EVS Our sense organs Worksheets
1. What does skin do?
2. Name five kinds of senses.
3. Fill in the blanks: We have _____ sensory organs.
4. Who helps to enjoy the food?
5. State True or False: We close ears to increase noise.
6. How can nose prevent us from harm?
7. State True or False: Taste buds are present on the tongue.
8. Fill in the blanks: _____ helps to feel things.
9. Which is the largest sense organ of the body?
10. State True or False: Sense organs helps us to feel the world around us.
11. Which part of the body can help us to feel things?
12. How is nose useful to remember things?
13. Fill in the blanks: Receptors send a signal to the _____.
14. State True or False: Large sounds causes a headache.
15. Give some examples of good smell.
16. What are sense organs?
17. Fill in the blanks: We listen to music with our ______.
18. State True or False: We can see with ur nose.
19. Which sense organ helps to interpret new information?
20. Why does not eye function while sleeping?
CBSE Class 2 EVS Worksheet Answers
1. Skin tells us if the object is hot, cold, warm, soft, rough etc.
2. Sight, hearing, sense, touch and smell are the five kinds of senses.
3. Option C
4. Taste buds on the tongue help to enjoy the food.
5. Option B
6. The nose can smell harmful chemicals hence preventing from harmful substances.
7. Option A
8. Option B
9. Skin is the largest sense organ of the body.
10. Option A
11. Skin helps to feel things.
12. The nose provides scent smell of flowers and reminds of the precious moments.
13. Option A
14. Option A
15. Flowers, perfumes, popcorn and freshly baked cookies smell good.
16. Sense organs helps us to feel the world around us.
17. Option C
18. Option B
19. Eyes help to interpret new information.
20. Eye does not function while sleeping because eyes are closed.
FAQs on EVS Our sense organs Class 2 Worksheets
1. How does a child learn Environmental Science Our sense organs at Class 2 Level?
A child can learn EVS Our sense organs at Class 2 Level through the worksheets prevailing on our page.
2. What are the topics in EVS Class 2?
Environmental Science Class 2 will have topics like Our sense organs etc.
3. Where can I get Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 Our sense organs for free?
You can get EVS Our sense organs Worksheets Class 2 free of cost from our Worksheetsbuddy.com page. You can use them for your kid to get practice.
4. Are the CBSE Class 2 Our sense organs Worksheets over here printable?
Yes, the CBSE Class 2 Our sense organs Worksheets here are printable and you can download them easily.
We Hope the information prevailing on our page regarding CBSE Class 2 Environmental Science Our sense organs Worksheets has been useful to you. For more info feel free to reach us and we will assist you at the easiest possible. Keep in touch with our site for more information on Class Wise Worksheets for various subjects.