CBSE Class 2 Maths Weight Worksheets – Worksheets have become an integral part and are the most engaging study materials for kids these days. The Standard 2 Maths Weight Worksheets will help your younger one to practice what they have learned in class. Weight Worksheets for Grade 2 will develop a curiosity in your kid to learn.
Maths Worksheets for Class 2 are a perfect combination of fun and learning. Find the most interesting and relevant puzzle activities for your kids here. In the Mathematics Grade 2 Weight Worksheets Puzzles will be in the form of crosswords, true or false, pictures, mazes, fill-ups, MCQs, objectives, questions and answers, and so on.
Download Free Printable Class 2 Maths Weight Worksheets
Mathematics Worksheets for Class 2 on Weight will help your kid remember what he/ she learned in school for a long time. Your Grade 2 kid will love to solve these engaging exercises and interesting collections of Puzzles.
CBSE Class 2 Maths Weight Worksheets
1. Which is heavier in weight?
A) 2 BANANAS
B) 3 GUAVA
2. Write the measuring unit for : Weight of a laptop
3. Which is heavier in weight?
4. Which is heavier in weight?
A) PACKET OF MILK
B) PACKET OF POTATOES
5. Which is heavier in weight?
A) WATER BOTTLE
B) GLASS OF WATER
6. Tick the container that contains more quantity of liquid: A bottle or A spoon
7. Write numbers 1,2,3 for lightest to heaviest for the following : an apple, a ball, a leaf
8. Which is heavier in weight?
A) WEIGHT OF YOUR MOTHER
B) YOUR WEIGHT
9. Write the measuring unit for : Capacity of a pan
10. Which is heavier in weight?
A) 2 BOOKS
B) YOUR SCHOOL BAG
11. Write H for heavy and L for light for the following : a sofa set
12. Choose the correct measuring unit: The quantity of water in a swimming pool is measured in ________.
13. Write the measuring unit for : Weight of Television
14. Tick the container that contains more quantity of liquid: A mug or A jug
15. Choose the correct measuring unit: Quantity of a tea in a cup is measured in __________
16. Measure the weight of milk bottle by comparing the weight of marbles: 1 bottle of milk weighs as much as 7 marbles. What is the weight of 2 bottles?
17. Tick the container that contains more quantity of liquid: A bucket or A spoon
18. Choose the correct measuring unit: How heavy a school bag is?
19. Tick the container that contains more quantity of liquid: A jug or A glass
20. Write numbers 1,2,3 for lightest to heaviest for the following : a scissor, a crayon, a book
CBSE Class 2 Maths Worksheet Answers
1. Option B
3. Choice 2
4. Option B
5. Option A
6. a bottle
7. 3,2,1 8. Option A
10. Option B
12. Option D
15. Option A
16. Weight of 2 milk bottles will be equal to the weight of 14 marbles.
18. Option B
19. a jug
FAQs on Maths Weight Class 2 Worksheets
1. How does a child learn Mathematics Weight at Class 2 Level?
A child can learn Maths Weight at Class 2 Level through the worksheets prevailing on our page.
2. What are the topics in Maths Class 2?
Mathematics Class 2 will have topics like Weight etc.
3. Where can I get Mathematics Worksheets for Class 2 Weight for free?
You can get Maths Weight Worksheets Class 2 free of cost from our Worksheetsbuddy.com page. You can use them for your kid to get practice.
4. Are the CBSE Class 2 Weight Worksheets over here printable?
Yes, the CBSE Class 2 Weight Worksheets here are printable and you can download them easily.
We Hope the information prevailing on our page regarding CBSE Class 2 Mathematics Weight Worksheets has been useful to you. For more info feel free to reach us and we will assist you at the easiest possible. Keep in touch with our site for more information on Class Wise Worksheets for various subjects.