CBSE Class 7 Social Science A Shirt in The Market Worksheets – In the present education system, Worksheets are playing an important role. Worksheets are very useful for every student in order to practice all the topics of the subject in a concise way. CBSE Class 7 Social Science worksheets for A Shirt in The Market are prepared by the experts of WorksheetsBuddy.com as per their latest syllabus and its guidelines. For students who are pursuing CBSE Class 7, can also avail the officials released Worksheets for various subjects. Teachers and students both can get the Chapterwise CBSE NCERT Class 7 Worksheets for all subjects like Social Science, etc. from our site.
But today we have come up with CBSE 7th Standard Social Science A Shirt in The Market Worksheets to help students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities in this topic. So, here we are with a bundle of Social Science Worksheets on this important topic i.e., A Shirt in The Market for CBSE Class 7th Students. You can download these Class 7 CBSE Social Science A Shirt in The Market Worksheets in PDF format from the further sections.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science A Shirt in The Market Worksheets PDF Download
Explore all important concepts of the A Shirt in The Market by using these CBSE Class 7 Social Science A Shirt in The Market Worksheets Pdf. However, NCERT CBSE Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise are prepared by our expertise subject teachers based on the latest CBSE Social Science Syllabus & guidelines released by the CBSE board. With the help of our CBSE NCERT Social Science A Shirt in The Market Practice Worksheets, students can easily practice the topic in detail and estimate their preparation level and topic knowledge before the exams.
A Shirt in the Market Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. Who gave yam to the weavers to weave the clothes?
2. Which of the following is a government programme in Tamil Nadu?
(a) Free School Uniform Programme
(b) Free Meal Programme
(c) Free Education Programme
(d) Free Health Programme
3. Which of the following developed extensive contacts with garment firms?
4. Who made more profits in the chain of markets?
(a) Foreign business person
(b) Garment exporter
(c) Workers at garment factory
5. The arrangement between the merchants and weavers is an example of:
(a) Putting in System
(b) Putting out System
(c) Making out System
(d) None of these
A Shirt in the Market Fill in the Blanks
1. A ……………. of markets links the producer of cotton to the buyer of the shirt in supermarket.
2. Cultivation of cotton requires high levels of ……………. such as fertilizers and pesticides.
3 A weaving unit has ……………. powerlooms on which the yam is woven into cloth.
4. Spinning mill spins the cotton into ……………. .
5. Erode’s bi-weekly cloth market is in …………….
6. Buying and selling takes place at every step in the …………….
7. Democracy is also about getting a ……………. in the market.
8. The distributes work among the weavers based on the orders he has received for cloth.
9. At the cloth market, the merchants sell the cloth to the ……………. factories.
10. ……………. removes the seeds and presses the .cotton into balls.
A Shirt in the Market Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. What do cloth merchants do?
2. Who is an exporter?
3. Did Swapna gets a fair price on cotton?
4. Who is a wholesaler?
A Shirt in the Market Short Answer Type Questions
1. Why farmers borrowed money from money lenders?
2. Where do you think large farmers would sell their cotton? How is their situation different from Swapna?
3. Define wholesale market.
4. Explain ‘Putting out System’ with an example.
A Shirt in the Market Long Answer Type Questions
1. What is Weaver’s cooperative? Write down its importance.
2. What are the demands foreign buyers make on the garment exporters? why do the garment exporters agree the demands?
FAQs on CBSE Social Science Chapterwise Worksheets for Class 7
1. Can CBSE Provide Class 7 Social Science Worksheets for all Chapters?
Yes, CBSE Boards prescribe the Worksheets for Class 7 students on its official website. You can also get them from our website WorksheetsBuddy.com.
2. How can I prepare the Class 7 Social Science A Shirt in The Market topic in a fun-learning way?
Practicing NCERT CBSE Class 7 Social Science A Shirt in The Market Worksheets is the best way to prepare the concept in detail and in a fun learning way.
3. Which website provides the best Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise CBSE?
WorksheetsBuddy website provides the best & most reliable practice Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 Social Science for all chapters like A Shirt in The Market, etc.
4. How to download PDF Formatted CBSE NCERT Social Science A Shirt in The Market Practice Workbooks for Class 7?
Simply click on the direct links provided on this page and download the CBSE Class 7 Social Science A Shirt in The Market Worksheets in PDF format and use them offline at any time anywhere you wish.