CBSE Class 7 Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls Worksheets – In the present education system, Worksheets are playing an important role. Worksheets are very useful for every student in order to practice all the topics of the subject in a concise way. CBSE Class 7 Social Science worksheets for Growing Up as Boys and Girls are prepared by the experts of WorksheetsBuddy.com as per their latest syllabus and its guidelines. For students who are pursuing CBSE Class 7, can also avail the officials released Worksheets for various subjects. Teachers and students both can get the Chapterwise CBSE NCERT Class 7 Worksheets for all subjects like Social Science, etc. from our site.
But today we have come up with CBSE 7th Standard Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls Worksheets to help students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities in this topic. So, here we are with a bundle of Social Science Worksheets on this important topic i.e., Growing Up as Boys and Girls for CBSE Class 7th Students. You can download these Class 7 CBSE Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls Worksheets in PDF format from the further sections.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls Worksheets PDF Download
Explore all important concepts of the Growing Up as Boys and Girls by using these CBSE Class 7 Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls Worksheets Pdf. However, NCERT CBSE Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise are prepared by our expertise subject teachers based on the latest CBSE Social Science Syllabus & guidelines released by the CBSE board. With the help of our CBSE NCERT Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls Practice Worksheets, students can easily practice the topic in detail and estimate their preparation level and topic knowledge before the exams.
Growing Up as Boys and Girls Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. A girl is basically trained for which kind of work?
(c) One side of house
2. Girl child is like a .on her parents.
(d) None of these
3. Why boys and girls are given separate toys to play?
(a) They will fight if given same toys to play.
(b) So many varieties of toys are available in the market.
(c) Same toys create confusion among them.
(d) Different toys will tell that they will have different futures.
4. Which of these qualities according to the society should not be developed by the girls?
(a) They should take care of the family.
(b) They should perform all the domestic chores.
(c) They should work till late at night in the office.
(d) They should be given minimum education only.
5. Government has passed a mandatory law for the companies having more than 30
percent of women employees to provide facilities.
Growing Up as Boys and Girls Fill in the Blanks
1. Being a boy or a girl is an important part of one’s ………………………. .
2. The ……………. we grow up in teaches us what kind of behaviour is acceptable for girls and boys.
3. ……………. was a very important activity on the Samoan Islands. .
4. Boys are usually given ……………. to play.
5. The difference that is taught to the kids during their childhood affects their choice of ……………. and as they grow up.
6. In most societies, the roles men and women play or the work they do, are not valued ……………..
7. Housework is invisible and ……………. work.
8. Mostly ……………. are appointed as the domestic workers.
9. ……………. is an important principle of our Constitution.
10. The government has set up ……………. in several village in the country.
Growing Up as Boys and Girls Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. Are girls and boys doing different activities?
2. Which type of roles are assigned to boys and girls in our society?
3. At what age the boys leamed/joined the outdoor activities in Samoan Islands?
4. Where is Samoa located?
5. Who looked after the younger sibling in Samoan?
Growing Up as Boys and Girls Short Answer Type Questions
1. What do you mean by sati system?
2. What do you understand by sexual inequality ?
3. When do we use term ‘Double burden’?
4. ‘Work done by housewife is devalued. Explain why?
Growing Up as Boys and Girls Long Answer Type Questions
1. Give reason, why boys are given more importance than girls in many societies?
2. Write a note on gender inequalities found in economic fields.
FAQs on CBSE Social Science Chapterwise Worksheets for Class 7
1. Can CBSE Provide Class 7 Social Science Worksheets for all Chapters?
Yes, CBSE Boards prescribe the Worksheets for Class 7 students on its official website. You can also get them from our website WorksheetsBuddy.com.
2. How can I prepare the Class 7 Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls topic in a fun-learning way?
Practicing NCERT CBSE Class 7 Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls Worksheets is the best way to prepare the concept in detail and in a fun learning way.
3. Which website provides the best Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise CBSE?
WorksheetsBuddy website provides the best & most reliable practice Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 Social Science for all chapters like Growing Up as Boys and Girls, etc.
4. How to download PDF Formatted CBSE NCERT Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls Practice Workbooks for Class 7?
Simply click on the direct links provided on this page and download the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Growing Up as Boys and Girls Worksheets in PDF format and use them offline at any time anywhere you wish.