CBSE Class 7 Social Science Role Of The Government In Health Worksheets – In the present education system, Worksheets are playing an important role. Worksheets are very useful for every student in order to practice all the topics of the subject in a concise way. CBSE Class 7 Social Science worksheets are prepared by the experts of WorksheetsBuddy.com as per their latest syllabus and its guidelines. For students who are pursuing CBSE Class 7, can also avail the officials released Worksheets for various subjects. Teachers and students both can get the Chapterwise CBSE NCERT Class 7 Worksheets for all subjects like Social Science, etc. from our site.
But today we have come up with CBSE 7th Standard Social Science Role Of The Government In Health Worksheets to help students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities in this topic. So, here we are with a bundle of Social Science Worksheets on this important topic i.e., Role Of The Government In Health for CBSE Class 7th Students. You can download these Class 7 CBSE Social Science Role Of The Government In Health Worksheets in PDF format from the further sections.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Role Of The Government In Health Worksheets PDF Download
Explore all important concepts of the Role Of The Government In Health by using these CBSE Class 7 Social Science Role Of The Government In Health Worksheets Pdf. However, NCERT CBSE Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise are prepared by our expertise subject teachers based on the latest CBSE Social Science Syllabus & guidelines released by the CBSE board. With the help of our CBSE NCERT Social Science Role Of The Government In Health Practice Worksheets, students can easily practice the topic in detail and estimate their preparation level and topic knowledge before the exams.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Civics Role Of The Government In Health Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. Which of the following is not healthy for a long phase of life?
(d) All of these
2. Which of the following individuals are needed to run healthcare facilities?
(a) Health workers
(c) Qualified doctors
(d) All of these
3. All the factors affect our health except :
(b) Polluted Water
4. Who works for the welfare and betterment of people in a democratic country?
5. Which of the problems could not be addressed in Kerala by the government?
(a) Shortage of medicines
(b) Insufficient hospital beds
(c) Number of doctors
(d) All of these
Role Of The Government In Health Fill in the Blanks
1. India is the ………….. largest producer of medicines in the world.
2. Half of the children in India do not get ………….. food to eat and are …………..
3. People in rural areas have to travel long distances to reach a …………..
4. The ………….. health service is a chain of ………….. by the government.
5. According to ………….. , it is the primary duty of the government to ensure the welfare of the people and provide health care facilities to all.
6. The full form of RMPs is …………..
7. According to UNICEF, there are more than two million children in India who die due to …………..
8. The number of doctors with respect to population is much ………….. in rural areas.
9. The full form of PHC is …………..
10. ………….. is considered to be one of the healthiest countries of South America.
Role Of The Government In Health Very Short Answer Type Questions
C. Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. Who runs Public Health Care system?
2. Among the two, which is expensive : a private hospital or a public hospital?
3. Which is an essential part of education?
4. Name the two categories of health care facilities.
5. Name any two communicable disease.
Role Of The Government In Health Short Answer Type Questions
1. Most of the doctors settle in urban area. Why?
2. What do you mean by proper health care facilities?
3. Why government hospitals are less expensive as compared to private hospitals?
4. Describe the function of public health system.
Role Of The Government In Health Long Answer Type Questions
1. Write a short note on UNICEF.
2. Why it is important to pay taxes to government?
FAQs on CBSE Social Science Chapterwise Worksheets for Class 7
1. Can CBSE Provide Class 7 Social Science Worksheets for all Chapters?
Yes, CBSE Boards prescribe the Worksheets for Class 7 students on its official website. You can also get them from our website WorksheetsBuddy.com.
2. How can I prepare the Class 7 Social Science Role Of The Government In Health topic in a fun-learning way?
Practicing NCERT CBSE Class 7 Social Science Role Of The Government In Health Worksheets is the best way to prepare the concept in detail and in a fun learning way.
3. Which website provides the best Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise CBSE?
WorksheetsBuddy website provides the best & most reliable practice Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 Social Science for all chapters like Role Of The Government In Health, etc.
4. How to download PDF Formatted CBSE NCERT Social Science Role Of The Government In Health Practice Workbooks for Class 7?
Simply click on the direct links provided on this page and download the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Role Of The Government In Health Worksheets in PDF format and use them offline at any time anywhere you wish.