CBSE Class 7 Social Science Understanding Advertising Worksheets – In the present education system, Worksheets are playing an important role. Worksheets are very useful for every student in order to practice all the topics of the subject in a concise way. CBSE Class 7 Social Science worksheets for Understanding Advertising are prepared by the experts of WorksheetsBuddy.com as per their latest syllabus and its guidelines. For students who are pursuing CBSE Class 7, can also avail the officials released Worksheets for various subjects. Teachers and students both can get the Chapterwise CBSE NCERT Class 7 Worksheets for all subjects like Social Science, etc. from our site.
But today we have come up with CBSE 7th Standard Social Science Understanding Advertising Worksheets to help students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities in this topic. So, here we are with a bundle of Social Science Worksheets on this important topic i.e., Understanding Advertising for CBSE Class 7th Students. You can download these Class 7 CBSE Social Science Understanding Advertising Worksheets in PDF format from the further sections.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Understanding Advertising Worksheets PDF Download
Explore all important concepts of the Understanding Advertising by using these CBSE Class 7 Social Science Understanding Advertising Worksheets Pdf. However, NCERT CBSE Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise are prepared by our expertise subject teachers based on the latest CBSE Social Science Syllabus & guidelines released by the CBSE board. With the help of our CBSE NCERT Social Science Understanding Advertising Practice Worksheets, students can easily practice the topic in detail and estimate their preparation level and topic knowledge before the exams.
Understanding Advertising Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. Which of these groups are mostly influenced by advertisements?
(b) Aged people
2. In the past few years, which of these gadgets captured the market on a large scale through advertisements?
(b) Mobile phones
3. Now-a-days the advertising industries have launched a new portfolio to promote the products in the market. Name that portfolio.
(a) Show stopper
(b) Star trooper
(c) Ad maker
(d) Brand ambassador .
4. Different toy brands prefer to advertise their products mostly on
5. Which of these statements are not associated with the motives of advertising industry?
(a) Keep a statistical record of the sale of products
(b) Critically analyse the strategies that influence the customers
(c) Reveals the issues that are neglected or overridden
(d) Identify the mechanisms used to appeal to the customers
Understanding Advertising Fill in the Blanks
1. Advertising is all about building ……………. .
2. Various social agencies, institutions take the responsibility of ……………. .
3. ……………. advertisements are made by the state or private agencies that have a larger message for the society.
4. ……………. means stamping a product with a particular name or sign.
5. ……………. draws our attention to various products and describe them positively.
6. ……………. actually came from cattle grazing.
7. ……………. spend crores of rupees to make sure that we see their advertisements wherever we go. ‘
8. A person who collects and writes new stories for print or electronic media is called ……………. .
9. Advertisement draw our attention towards ……………. , and ……………. .
10. Precautionary steps should be taken to prevent diarrhoea is an example of ……………. advertisement.
Understanding Advertising Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. Recall the tagline in the advertisement of Saffola.
2. Name the top advertising companies from India.
3. Define product.
4. Read the tagline carefully and identify the brand — Let’s Make Things Better.
5. What is the main objective of advertisement?
Understanding Advertising Short Answer Type Questions
1. What is deceptive advertising?
2. Are branded goods always better than non-branded goods?
3. List any four advertising ethics in India?
4. Why do companies hire celebrities to promote their brands?
Understanding Advertising Long Answer Type Questions
1 Define brand. Why is branding important?
2. What are the techniques used by the advertisers to attract customers?
FAQs on CBSE Social Science Chapterwise Worksheets for Class 7
1. Can CBSE Provide Class 7 Social Science Worksheets for all Chapters?
Yes, CBSE Boards prescribe the Worksheets for Class 7 students on its official website. You can also get them from our website WorksheetsBuddy.com.
2. How can I prepare the Class 7 Social Science Understanding Advertising topic in a fun-learning way?
Practicing NCERT CBSE Class 7 Social Science Understanding Advertising Worksheets is the best way to prepare the concept in detail and in a fun learning way.
3. Which website provides the best Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise CBSE?
WorksheetsBuddy website provides the best & most reliable practice Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 Social Science for all chapters like Understanding Advertising, etc.
4. How to download PDF Formatted CBSE NCERT Social Science Understanding Advertising Practice Workbooks for Class 7?
Simply click on the direct links provided on this page and download the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Understanding Advertising Worksheets in PDF format and use them offline at any time anywhere you wish.