CBSE Class 7 Social Science Water Worksheets – In the present education system, Worksheets are playing an important role. Worksheets are very useful for every student in order to practice all the topics of the subject in a concise way. CBSE Class 7 Social Science worksheets for Water are prepared by the experts of WorksheetsBuddy.com as per their latest syllabus and its guidelines. For students who are pursuing CBSE Class 7, can also avail the officials released Worksheets for various subjects. Teachers and students both can get the Chapterwise CBSE NCERT Class 7 Worksheets for all subjects like Social Science, etc. from our site.
But today we have come up with CBSE 7th Standard Social Science Water Worksheets to help students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities in this topic. So, here we are with a bundle of Social Science Worksheets on this important topic i.e., Water for CBSE Class 7th Students. You can download these Class 7 CBSE Social Science Water Worksheets in PDF format from the further sections.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science Water Worksheets PDF Download
Explore all important concepts of the Water by using these CBSE Class 7 Social Science Water Worksheets Pdf. However, NCERT CBSE Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise are prepared by our expertise subject teachers based on the latest CBSE Social Science Syllabus & guidelines released by the CBSE board. With the help of our CBSE NCERT Social Science Water Practice Worksheets, students can easily practice the topic in detail and estimate their preparation level and topic knowledge before the exams.
Water Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. The word ‘Tsunami’ meaning Harbour wave is :
2. The Southernmost point of India before December 2004 was :
(a) Gandhi point
(b) Nehru point
(c) Indira point
(d) Modi point
3. Origination of cold current takes place near :
(a) Polar areas
(c) Tropic of Cancer
(d) Arctic circle
4. The areas where warm and cold current meet, it is considered best for :
(b) Fishing ground
(c) Apple cultivation
5. Out of the following, the warm ocean current is :
(b) West wind drift
(d) Gulf stream
Water Fill in the Blanks
1. ……………. is an artificial enclosure for keeping small house plants.
2. The process by which water continually changes its form and circulates between oceans, atmosphere and land known as the ……………. .
3. ……………. is celebrated as World Water Day.
4. ……………. is the amount of salt in grams present in thousand grams of water.
5. ……………. is a Japanese word that means Harbour waves. ‘
6. The rhythmic rise and fall of ocean water twice in a day is called ……………. .
7. ……………. is a cold current.
8. During the full moon and new moon days, the sun, the moon and the earth are in the ……………. line.
9. The seismic activity in the Indian ocean is ……………. as compared to the Pacific Ocean.
10. ……………. in the Andaman and Nicobar islands got submerged during the 2004 Tsunami.
Water Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. Which kind of current is Labrador?
2. Which is the largest ocean?
3. How much fresh water is present on the earth’s surface?
4. How much saline water is present on the earth’s surface?
5. Why people do not sink in the saline water?
Water Short Answer Type Questions
1. Those places where cold and warm currents meet are good fishing grounds. Why? .
2. Why deserts are generally found at western coasts of continents?
3. How does an ocean current influence the rainfall distribution?
4. How are tides useful for us?
Water Long Answer Type Questions
1. What is Water cycle?
2. What is Tsunami and how do they form?
FAQs on CBSE Social Science Chapterwise Worksheets for Class 7
1. Can CBSE Provide Class 7 Social Science Worksheets for all Chapters?
Yes, CBSE Boards prescribe the Worksheets for Class 7 students on its official website. You can also get them from our website WorksheetsBuddy.com.
2. How can I prepare the Class 7 Social Science Water topic in a fun-learning way?
Practicing NCERT CBSE Class 7 Social Science Water Worksheets is the best way to prepare the concept in detail and in a fun learning way.
3. Which website provides the best Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science chapter wise CBSE?
WorksheetsBuddy website provides the best & most reliable practice Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 Social Science for all chapters like Water, etc.
4. How to download PDF Formatted CBSE NCERT Social Science Water Practice Workbooks for Class 7?
Simply click on the direct links provided on this page and download the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Water Worksheets in PDF format and use them offline at any time anywhere you wish.