CBSE Class 7 Social Science The Making Of Regional Cultures Worksheets – In the present education system, Worksheets are playing an important role. Worksheets are very useful for every student in order to practice all the topics of the subject in a concise way. CBSE Class 7 Social Science worksheets for The Making Of Regional Cultures are prepared by the experts of WorksheetsBuddy.com as per their latest syllabus and its guidelines. For students who are pursuing CBSE Class 7, can also avail the officials released Worksheets for various subjects. Teachers and students both can get the Chapterwise CBSE NCERT Class 7 Worksheets for all subjects like Social Science, etc. from our site.
But today we have come up with CBSE 7th Standard Social Science History The Making Of Regional Cultures Worksheets to help students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities in this topic. So, here we are with a bundle of Social Science Worksheets on this important topic i.e., The Making Of Regional Cultures for CBSE Class 7th Students. You can download these Class 7 CBSE Social Science The Making Of Regional Cultures Worksheets in PDF format from the further sections.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science History The Making Of Regional Cultures Worksheets PDF Download
Explore all important concepts of the The Making Of Regional Cultures by using these CBSE Class 7 Social Science The Making Of Regional Cultures Worksheets Pdf. However, NCERT CBSE Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science History chapter wise are prepared by our expertise subject teachers based on the latest CBSE Social Science Syllabus & guidelines released by the CBSE board. With the help of our CBSE NCERT Social Science The Making Of Regional Cultures Practice Worksheets, students can easily practice the topic in detail and estimate their preparation level and topic knowledge before the exams.
The Making Of Regional Cultures Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. The temple theatre of Kerala built by Chera borrowed stories from the :
(a) Roman epics
(b) Tamil epics
(c) Sanskrit epics
(d) Hindi epics
2. Jagannatha is worshipped by tribal people in the form of deity.
3. Prithviraj was the
(a) Tamil ruler
(b) Rajputana ruler
(c) Sikh ruler
(d) Maratha ruler
4. Paintings portrayed the following except:
(a) Scenes of battle
(c) Court scenes
(d) Scenes of big industries
5. From the eighth century, became the centre of a regional kingdom
under the Palas.
(d) Tamil Nadu
The Making Of Regional Cultures Fill in the Blanks
1. ……………. means attribution of living soul to plants, inanimate objects and natural phenomena.
2. Manipravalam literally means ……………. or ……………. .
3. One of the most important ruler of Ganga dynasty was ……………. .
4. The word ……………. derived from ……………. means story in Sanskrit and other languages.
5. ……………. are small sized paintings, generally done by water colour on cloth or paper.
6. In the 7th century the Chineese traveller ……………. observed that languages related to Sanskrit were used in all over Bengal.
7. The Chera kingdom of ……………. was established in the 9th century.
8. Bengali is now recognized as a language derived from ……………. .
9. ……………. a text dealing with grammar and poetics written in Manipravalam.
10. From the 8th century Bengal became a center of a regional kingdom under the ……………. .
The Making Of Regional Cultures Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. Who dedicated the kingdom to the deity of Jagannatha at Puri in Orissa?
2. Under whose patronage did Kathak grow into a major art form?
3. Where did the cult ofpirs become popular?
4. Which Sanskrit text permitted the local Brahmanas to eat fish?
5. What was name of the text that was illustrated in the miniature paintings of Himachal Pradesh?
The Making Of Regional Cultures Short Answer Type Questions
1. Which region was called the Rajputana?
2. What were dochala and chauchalal
3. What are miniature paintings?
4. Why did all those who conquer Orissa attempted to gain control over the temple?
The Making Of Regional Cultures Long Answer Type Questions
1. Who built Jagannath temple at Puri and which deities are worshipped over there?
2. Write a,short note on classical dances of India.
FAQs on CBSE Social Science History Chapterwise Worksheets for Class 7
1. Can CBSE Provide Class 7 Social Science Worksheets for all Chapters?
Yes, CBSE Boards prescribe the Worksheets for Class 7 students on its official website. You can also get them from our website WorksheetsBuddy.com.
2. How can I prepare the Class 7 Social Science History The Making Of Regional Cultures topic in a fun-learning way?
Practicing NCERT CBSE Class 7 Social Science The Making Of Regional Cultures Worksheets is the best way to prepare the concept in detail and in a fun learning way.
3. Which website provides the best Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science History chapter wise CBSE?
WorksheetsBuddy website provides the best & most reliable practice Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 Social Science for all chapters like The Making Of Regional Cultures, etc.
4. How to download PDF Formatted CBSE NCERT Social Science The Making Of Regional Cultures Practice Workbooks for Class 7?
Simply click on the direct links provided on this page and download the CBSE Class 7 Social Science The Making Of Regional Cultures Worksheets in PDF format and use them offline at any time anywhere you wish.