We all have a favourite subject out of all the different subjects we study at school. Something about this subject feels special and more interesting than all the other subjects. Many students say that English is their favourite subject.
We are providing two essays on the topic ‘English is my favourite’ subject for the students of class 3.
Short Essay on English Is My Favourite Subject of 100 Words
English is the most interesting subject that I have at school. I love to learn new words and read so many wonderful stories. English not only helps me to write better but also teacher me many new lessons.
I like my English teacher very much, and she teaches us very nicely and slowly. Even if I make any mistake in English, I like to learn and correct it. When I grow up, I want to become an author and write new stories in English as well.
English is a beautiful language, and Out of all the subjects at school, English is my favourite.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 3 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Long Essay on English Is My Favourite Language of 150 Words
I like learning all the exciting subjects that I have in school. However, I think I do not like any other subject as much as I like English.
In English, we not only study about grammar but also get to read many different interesting stories. These stories have lovely lessons to teach us and help me become a better person. When I read these stories often, I can relate to the characters and love to learn more about them.
English is not only about reading but also has a creative side. I like to write and express myself with these writings. I also like reading various poems and try to write poems myself.
When I grow up, I want to write stories and poems in English. One of the main reasons I like English is because our English teacher is very kind and teaches us very well. English is a subject that I want to learn more about in the future.
10 Lines on English Is My Favourite Subject
- Out of all the subjects that I study in school, English is my favourite.
- I like learning English and learn the rules that help me write better.
- English also helps me express myself and write different things.
- I like reading poems and stories.
- The stories also teach me various lessons and morals that help me become a better person.
- Our English teacher is very kind and teaches us very well, that helps me to learn better.
- I want to grow up and become an author and write stories that would inspire other children like me.
- English excites me and is more interesting for me than all the other subjects I learn in school.
- I like reading books and short stories that help to improve my English and also experience many different new stories.
- English is a beautiful language, and it is a pleasure of learning more about it.
Frequently Asked Questions on English is My Favourite Subject
- Why is English the favourite subject?
Answer: English can be a favourite subject because the student has an interest in learning the language and reading different stories and poems.
- Which factors make English a favourite subject?
Answer: If a student likes reading and writing, then he/she can have English as a favourite subject. How a teacher teaches the subject also contributes to this.
- Why is good to read different stories?
Answer: Stories teach children important life lessons and also help them to improve their reading and writing skills.