A New Year Resolution can be considered an idea that shapes and reflects you in a better way can be considered. As students, we should enhance our personality, refine our thoughts, and cultivate good habits every year.
We are providing two essay samples for students of class 5 on the topic ‘New Year Resolutions’ for reference.
Short Essay on New Year Resolutions of 100 Words
We are humans bundled together with good and bad things. Whenever a baby is born in the world, the heart and soul is pure, and while growing the baby takes in whatever he/she observes. Maturity is basically shaping ourselves into the right person with time.
New Year resolution can be washing away unwanted habits/thoughts from us and nurturing positive and new habits and disciplines as a part of life. Such a change can happen with a well-determined resolution.
Resolution can be acceptance of good things that are difficult though and leave off the bad ones. Setting resolution in a New Year is a good habit of renewing ourselves year after year.
Engage your Children into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 5 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Long Essay on New Year Resolutions of 150 Words
New Year is not only the time to party but also the time to bring new and positive things into life. One should keep in mind that the changes should be fair and dignified before march towards it.
A New Year resolution can be considered an idea that shapes and reflects you in a better way can be considered. As students, we should enhance our personality, refine our thoughts and cultivate good habits every year.
Improvising our grades both academics as well as in disciplines and trying to be kind to everyone regardless of how others treat us can be considered as a good New Year resolution. Loving and caring our fellow human beings is one such good habit to be followed.
Your resolutions are just a list of habit that fits you as a person. But, before we come up with a New Year resolution, we have to sit and analyse about ourselves what can make us a better person in the upcoming year.
10 Lines on New Year Resolutions in English
- An idea that reflects and shapes you in a better way can be considered a Resolution.
- Resolutions cultivate good habits, refine our thoughts, and enhance our personality every year.
- New Year Resolution can be an improvement of our grades in both academics and disciplines.
- Taking good resolution helps to get rid of the habit of delaying any task till the last day.
- A cool New Year Resolution can be considered the planning to learn a new and foreign language.
- As students, we should go green as it is high time, which can be a good resolution.
- Resolution can be a reduction of adverse effects that the environment is facing like global warming, melting glaciers, or worst disasters.
- One of the best New Year resolutions can try to be kind to everyone regardless of how others treat us.
- There is no such good habit as loving our fellow human beings as a New Year resolution.
- Renewal of ourselves year after year is a good habit that can be set New Year Resolution.
Frequently Asked Questions on New Year Resolution Essay
Question: What are the top 4 New Year’s resolutions?
Answer: Among Americans who are making New Year’s resolutions, the most common ones are exercising more (50%), saving money (49%), eating more healthily (43%), and losing weight (37%).
Question: What is your New Year’s resolution as a student in 2020?
Answer: My new year resolves to speak up whenever I do not understand, focus on a healthy diet, and ignore distractions.
Question: What is an example of a resolution?
Answer: Sometimes, the conflict between two things is resolved in a way that can be painful for characters or people, but ultimately, the dispute is resolved.