Losing ourselves in our routine dose of a busy schedule, we often fail to pause and spend quality time with our families. Hence, one must take a break to make space for their family. A picnic can be the perfect pastime. It is quick to embark on and easy to organize.
We are providing two essay samples for students of class 1 on the topic ‘Picnic With Family’ for reference.
Essay 1: Short Essay on Picnic With Family Of 100 Words
Picnics allow the entire family to gather together once in our extremely busy work schedules and let us have some relaxing time. The best way to have a fun and exciting time with friends and family are picnics. The most suitable time to organize and plan a family picnic is in winters.
The planning of a picnic lies more joy than in the picnic itself. All the family members chime in and come up with their ideas. Fantastic memories that last a lifetime gets created while all of us are together is by a successful family picnic. Everyone gets to have a great time.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 1 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Essay 2: Short Essay on Picnic With Family Of 150 Words
We went for a picnic last weekend. Our ancestral farmhouse was selected as the picnic spot, and we spend the whole day over there. My parents did invite my uncle and his family.
We left home in the early morning, as the place was seventeen kilometres far away from my place. We drove to the farmhouse in my uncle’s minibus. We carried soft drinks, sandwiches, macaroni and nuts with our self. My aunt brought other mouth-watering snacks like pizza.
A food basket was arranged over there by us. In breakfast, we had light corn and spinach sandwich. I took out my badminton played with my cousins. We took a quick tour in and around the farm; and had yummy pizza at lunch.
The day was well-spent with lots of good food and chit chats. I played a lot in the farmhouse, and in returning, I recalled the fun day we have spent together.
10 Lines On Picnic With Family In English
- A picnic is a short getaway tour at a fixed nearby spot, and an uproarious day is spent with their loved ones.
- Family picnics are an excellent way to spend some quality time with them and to have a fun time with one’s family.
- A family picnic allows all the family members to meet and mix with each other after a pretty long time.
- Over a family picnic, the kids in the family have a fun time.
- Everyone indulges in casual chatter, occasional gossip, and outdoor games.
- A picnic is a great way to reminisce about the old days and catch up with one another.
- Picnics allows us to have some momentary relief from our hectic routine of work.
- A lot of precious memories are created in a family picnic over time.
- Family picnics also instill a sense of team spirit and cooperation among all the members.
- Everyone should make some time in their lives to have fun with their families, and organize a picnic once in a while.
Frequently Asked Question
Question: How do picnics help socially?
Answer: Picnics allows the entire family to gather together once in our extremely busy work schedules and lets us have some relaxing time.
Question: What happens in a picnic?
Answer: Over a family picnic, the kids in the family have a fun time. Provides a great way to reminisce about the old days and catch up with one another.
Question: What are some things that I can do on a picnic with my family?
Answer: On a family picnic, one can play outdoor games like football, tennis or throwball. One can also go for fishing or swimming if the spot has a pond or a lake.