A. Using the clues given to guess the words related to Golconda fort:
1. A part of wall coming out in round shape.
2. It used to be full of water.
3. A group of soldiers.
4. A single of this can cause a lot of destruction.
5. A place where old items are displayed.
B. Look at the seven wonders of the world and write their name from the box:
|The Taj Mahal, Christ Redeemer, The Roman Colosseum, Machu Picchu, The Pyramid of Chichen Itza, The Great wall of China, Petra|
- Worksheet for Class 5 Environmental Studies Walls Tell Stories Assignment 1
- Worksheet for Class 5 Environmental Studies Walls tell stories Assignment 2
C. Observe and name the historical monuments of India and mark the States in which they are situated in the map of India: