A best friend is a person who we value and cherish above all our friends. A best friend is someone who you can have fun with, someone who you can trust, some who is there for you at all times, and someone who doesn’t judge you. A best friend is a person who is our biggest support system.
We are providing two essay samples for students of class 3 on the topic ‘My Best Friend’ for reference.
Short Essay on My Best Friend of 100 Words
My best friend’s name is Aditi Singh. She and I go to the same school, and she also studies in class 3 in my section. We have been friends since the first day of school. We used to sit next to each other from the very first class. Aditi is a very nice person and is always there for me.
She is tall and beautiful, and everybody in the class loves her, including all the teachers. We always sit next to each other in class, and even the teachers know that we are best friends. During lunch breaks, we sit together on the school ground and have a great time.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 3 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Long Essay on My Best Friend of 150 Words
Aditi is fond of travelling. She has travelled to many places with her family. She is a very bright student and wants to become a pilot when she grows up. On a few trips, my parents and I have also joined them. Our families are also very close, and we often spend quality time together.
Aditi is also a great artist, and she loves to paint. Her paintings are phenomenal, and last year she won first place in our school’s inter-school drawing competition. We both are fond of the same kind of music and cartoons so we often spend time at each other’s house, singing and watching the television and enjoying ourselves.
Whenever I have been in need, Aditi has been there for me, and I have been there for her. Sometimes we do fight, but we always sort it out and become friends again. Aditi is a genuinely good person, and I am lucky to have her as a friend.
10 Lines on My Best Friend in English
- Every person should have a best friend in their lives to share their happiness and their sorrows.
- My best friend is the first friend I ever had, and I have known her since the first day of pre-school.
- Not everyone is lucky enough to have a best friend.
- A best friend is someone who you can trust in every situation and who will not judge you no matter what.
- A best friend is someone who is above all other friends.
- A best friend is the first person you call when you get good news or bad news.
- A best friend is someone who knows all your secrets.
- My best friend is an amazing person and is very kind to others.
- I will always be there for my best friend.
- I hope all the wishes and dreams of my best friend come true.
Frequently Asked Questions on My Best Friend
Question: How to be a good best friend?
Answer: To become a true best friend, one must be supportive and loyal to their friend. They should be there for them in times of need.
Question: Does everyone have a best friend?
Answer: No, unfortunately, not everyone is lucky enough to have a best friend. So if you have one, make sure you value and cherish them.
Question: What does a best friend do?
Answer: A best friend is someone who is always there for you. Someone who supports you fights for you but also corrects you when you are wrong.