Many people have a brother or a sister. Siblings not only help one to learn being cooperative, protective and loving but are also a very important part of every family. Everyone loves their own brothers or sister, and they make excellent playmates.
We are providing a long and a short essay on the topic my brother for the students of class 1.
Essay 1: Short Essay on My Brother of 100 Words
My brother’s name is Josh, and he is two years old. I remember the day he came into our house, wrapped in a cotton cloth. I was so excited that day, and he looked so cute.
To show my love for my brother I gave him a toy as a gift for his birthday. He liked it a lot! He hugged me and kissed me on my cheek to thank me for my gift. Since my brother is very small, mom has to spend a lot of time looking after him. I also try my best to help her and do my best for my little brother.
Essay 2: Long Essay on My Brother of 150 Words
My brother’s name is Josh, and he is two years of age. He is a very jolly child, and his favourite food is pasta. I love him a lot, and he loves me too. Brother and I play cricket every evening. Sometimes dad also plays with us. I have a wonderful time playing cricket with my family members.
My brother studies in kindergarten, and he likes reciting poems. We often play games like carrom and ludo and enjoy ourselves doing so. My brother is also a very talented singer and has memorised many English songs. He had also sung in his kindergarten concert and managed to impress everybody in the audience.
He wants to become a singer when he grows up, and I am sure he would be a very famous one. Since my brother is very small, my parents have to take extra care of him. I help my parents with some household chores while they are taking care of him.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 1 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
10 Lines on My Brother in English
- My brother is just two years old, and his name is Josh.
- Josh is very jolly and plays cricket with me in the evening.
- Josh’s favourite food is pasta, and he is very happy when mom makes pasta for him.
- My brother studies in kindergarten and likes reciting poetry.
- He is also a very talented singer and has been part of the singing group in the kindergarten programmes.
- My brother and I play various games like carrom and ludo when we are together.
- My brother wants to become a singer when he grows up, and everyone thinks he would be a very famous one.
- My brother is very small, and my parents have to take extra care of him.
- I love my brother a lot, and he loves me too.
- I have promised to protect my brother, and he has promised never to leave me.
Frequently Asked Questions on My Brother
Question: What special qualities does the brother have?
Answer: Josh likes to recite poetry and can also sing very well.
Question: What games can siblings play together?
Answer: Siblings can play various games like cricket or football. They can also play some indoor board games like ludo or carrom. They can have a good time playing these games.
Question: Why do parents need to take extra care of their brother?
Answer: Since the brother is small, he can’t take care of himself and needs more attention than an elder sibling.