Family is one of the most important things that shape a person’s life. Every person loves their family for helping them in their bad times. If your family supports you in every field of life, you will not need other people in your life. I love my family very much.
We are providing essay samples for students of class 1 on the topic ‘my family’ for reference.
Essay 1: Short essay on ‘my family’ of 100 words
Families are an integral part of one’s life. It does not matter if you have a small or big family, as long as you have one. I feel fortunate to be born into a family that has made me a better person. In my opinion, families are an essential part of one’s being.
In other words, you are a reflection of your family. The way your family brings you up that is the type of person you become. If your family supports you in your good deeds, they have all the right to get angry with you when you do something bad. A family is a family, after all. You should love your family no matter how they are.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 1 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Essay 2: Long essay on “my family” of 150 words
My family has always been very supportive of my problems and help me come out of them. Every time someone talks about family, there are many things that come to the minds of different people. There are many types of families. These include small family, large family, joint family, nuclear family, and many more.
Joint families are the largest type of family as far as people are concerned. Looking at a nuclear family, a person can see the value of a joint family but is separated from it. A joint family can be defined as a family where 3 generations of people live together. This includes grandparents, parents, uncles, aunts, and their children, with the grandfather being the head of the family.
A small family comprises us, parents, and children. Here the father is the head of the family. A large family consists of grandparents, parents, and their children. The small family and nuclear family are similar to each other in structure, but only the values differ.
10 lines on ‘my family’ in English
- My family is my support system as they support me at every step of my life.
- Every person is changed to be a good person by their family.
- Joint families are very large in size and have many members to help and support you.
- Small family is very simple and has a father as the head of the family.
- All the people living in a joint family live happily together.
- Every person needs to love their family as they are the most important people in their life.
- Nuclear family is a family-like small family, but other family members live in different houses around the city.
- Anyone who supports you and stands by your side in times of need is your family.
- Every person in my family plays a very important role in shaping our life.
- My family is the best family in this world.
Frequently asked questions on My Family
Question1: How should a family be?
Answer: A family should be very supportive and united in their thoughts. It is very true that most people will have different answers to this question, but the family is very important to live in society.
Question2: How should be an ideal family be life?
Answer: A family should be loving and caring. An ideal family is one where all the members respect each other and live happily as well as peacefully.
Question3: Do you love your family?
Answer: My family is the best family, and I love my family very much.