A Family is a crucial part of everyone’s life. Families can be a joint family or a nuclear family. They provide you with shelter and food that helps you grow and develop. Before School, your family teaches you various new things. Therefore you can say you are a reflection of your family.
We are providing two essay samples for students of class 2 on the topic “My Family” for reference.
Essay 1: Short Essay On My Family Of 100 Words
I live in a joint family that consists of seven members. I am obliged that I can live with my grandparents and spend time with them. Both my parents are doctors by profession. They are both very hardworking, and I aspire to be like them one day.
In my family, everyone cares for one another. We celebrate birthdays and festivals together and even go on long vacations. I love both my sisters. They encourage me and help me out whenever I need them. I have a wonderful and supportive family, and I pray that they stay protected from every evil around them.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 2 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Essay 2: Short Essay on My Family Of 150 Words
Families are like a blessing, and not everyone is fortunate enough to have one. My family has always been beside me through ups and downs. They trained me to be a better individual. I live in a nuclear family which includes my parents, my bother and my pet dog.
My family is my strength as I can count on them in times of need. My mother is the backbone of the family. She takes care of my father, my brother, and me without any complaint. My father works hard for the family and provides us with a comfortable life. He is a role model for me.
My family creates a safe environment for me at home. I can share everything with my family, and they never judge me. They give us everything we require but not everything we ask for. My family helps me become a better person every day.
10 Lines On My Family In English
- All my family members love and value each other.
- Family members are your first teachers and your first friends.
- My family helps me grow as a person with individual identity.
- My family likes to organize picnics and spend time with other relatives.
- We learn to socialize with others through our families.
- It is said that people who live with their families are happier than people who live alone.
- My family loves to spend time with each other after dinner every night.
- Families are the ones who believe in you when everybody else doubts you.
- I live in a joint family consisting of my grandparents, parents, uncle, aunt, and cousin.
- I pray that my family is able to overcome every hardship they face.
Frequently Asked Questions on My Family
Question: Why are families your most prominent supporters?
Answer: Families are your supporters because they give us the courage to face the world. They are always are there when we need them. Even in the loneliest times, our family makes us feel better.
Question: What is a family all about?
Answer: Families are a group of related or unrelated people who generally live together. They deeply care for each other. They build up our foundation and educate us about the good and the bad things in life.
Question: Why are families important?
Answer: Families are important because they nurture and flourish us. They make us happy and give us a chance to become better human beings. They provide love, support, and values to each of its members.