Books are known to always be there by your side. It is a very accurate statement as books have always accompanied me. Reading books has been the utmost joy of my life. The importance of reading is what I have learned with the help of books. Out of all, Harry Potter is one of my most favourite books.
We are providing two essay samples for class 4 on the topic ‘My Favourite Book’ for reference.
Short Essay on My Favourite Book of 100 Words
Harry Potter is a series of books written by one of the most famous authors of all time, i.e., J.K Rowling. These books demonstrate the world of wizardry and its functioning.
The author has been successful at beautifully depicting the scenario of a magical world. There is a total of 7 books included in this series. One of which, my favorite book is the “Goblet of Fire.”
Reading this book made me intrigued instantly. Although I went through every book present in the series, this one had a better perspective of the magical world. There was countless instance present in this book which never failed to amuse me.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 4 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Long Essay on My Favourite Book of 150 Words
In the book “Goblet of Fire,” the part that amazed me the most in the tri-wizard tournament. Moreover, the characters present in this book are some of my most favorites. The aura that surrounded each of the characters present in this book was mesmerizing.
Although the main plot of the Harry Potter series normally revolves around the wizarding world. There are countless lessons that children can learn from this series of books.
This series has taught me the real importance and value of friendship even though I read many books, but it’s quite rare to find the depiction of friendship as in this series since the entire series showcases Ron, Hermione’s bond with Harry.
Moreover, it also displays the imperfections implying the fact that perfection is a delusion. Since every individual contains two sides to them, both evil and good, the choice mostly depends on us. Therefore, this series has allowed me to make much better choices and made me a better person.
10 Lines on My Favourite Book in English
- Harry Potter is a world-famous fantasy novel whose author is J.K. Rowling.
- The main protagonist of the story is a wizard named – Harry Potter.
- The school of wizards – Hogwarts, is where Harry Potter and his companions’ study.
- Harry Potter is the only person in the novel that survives a killing curse.
- The series is popular globally and also has 7 parts of movies to convey the whole novel story.
- Warner Bros. is the main entity behind the creation of Harry Potter movies.
- This movie has been accredited with various awards worldwide.
- J.K. Rowling became a billionaire in 2004 just by writing Harry Potter.
- Fantastic Beast is a prequel to the story of Harry Potter written by J.K. Rowling.
- The main characters of Harry Potter include Albus Dumbledore. Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
Frequently Asked Questions on My Favorite Book
Question. Which book was the first released of the series Harry Potter?
Answer. The book named Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone was first released back in the year 1997.
Question. How was the scar formed on Harry’s forehead?
Answer. When Voldemort killed the parents of harry. During that time, Voldemort tried to kill Harry, but instead of killing him, it left a lightning-shaped scar on his forehead.
Question. Harry belonged to which house?
Answer. Harry has been famous for being in the same house as his father, i.e., Gryffindor.