Mothers are the most important human being in an individual’s life and the real blessing of God. Mother is the best friend, philosopher, and guide to a person, who is always non-judgmental and encouraging in the decisions and struggles of her child. Mothers can understand the psychology of their child and their bond cannot be described in words.
We are providing two essay samples for students of class 3 on the topic ‘My Mother’ for reference.
Short Essay on My Mother of 100 Words
My mother is my first mentor, guide, friend, and the most trusted person in my life. She has taught me the lesson of selfless love and has been the most selfless human being I have ever known. She is a very hardworking woman and devoted to her duties. She excellences at her workplace and simultaneously manages her household perfectly.
Since my childhood, she has given me the utmost care, love, and attention, and her assurance is everything that keeps me going, even in tough times. She has always been my pillar of strength, has been protecting me throughout, and our bond is unbreakable
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 3 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Long Essay on My Mother of 150 Words
My mother is a blessing in my life and the epitome of selfless love, truthfulness, and abounding care. She has given me basic and primary education. She has always given me advices and guidance to overcome the upcoming challenges in life.
My mother is a woman of extraordinary excellence. She balances her work life and personal life very efficiently and has been the backbone of our family. She is my inspiration because of her devotion, faith, dignity, affection, and hard work.
My mother has never been judgmental about my decisions and has always tried to understand me. She has corrected me when I’m wrong and has always appreciated me when I am right, and I always try to follow in her footsteps. I can open my heart to her, and she knows me the best. She has been there for me forever, and I genuinely consider her as my idol.
10 Lines On My Mother in English
- My mother is the most important person in my life.
- She has been my guiding light throughout.
- She is a very dignified and strong woman but the most caring person too.
- My mother has always taught me the ways of life and has helped me to get over difficult situations.
- She has been balancing out her work life and personal life very well and is devoted to her duties and responsibilities.
- My mother is the epitome of selfless love and has always been concerned about our family.
- She encourages me in everything and has been my motivation.
- I look up to her and follow her footsteps.
- She deals with her problems very efficiently and keeps our family together.
- She is such a selfless woman, and I consider her as my inspiration.
Frequently Asked Questions on My Mother
Question: How important is the role of a mother in a person’s life?
Answer: Mothers are the most important and unique beings in a person’s life as they are selfless, love us unconditionally, are non-judgmental and motivating.
Question: What qualities make a mother special?
Answer: Selfless love, much care, sincerity, devotion, faith, and her ways to understand and protect her child make a mother special.
Question: What are our duties towards our mother?
Answer: It is our duty to take care of her physical and mental health and give her love and respect while obeying them.