CBSE Class 2 EVS The wheel Worksheets – Worksheets have become an integral part and are the most engaging study materials for kids these days. The Standard 2 EVS The wheel Worksheets will help your younger one to practice what they have learned in class. The wheel Worksheets for Grade 2 will develop a curiosity in your kid to learn.
EVS Worksheets for Class 2 are a perfect combination of fun and learning. Find the most interesting and relevant puzzle activities for your kids here. In the Environmental Science Grade 2 The wheel Worksheets Puzzles will be in the form of crosswords, true or false, pictures, mazes, fill-ups, MCQs, objectives, questions and answers, and so on.
Download Free Printable Class 2 EVS The wheel Worksheets
Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 on The wheel will help your kid remember what he/ she learned in school for a long time. Your Grade 2 kid will love to solve these engaging exercises and interesting collections of Puzzles.
CBSE Class 2 EVS The wheel Worksheets
1. What is required for a wheel to move?
2. State True or False: Animals could not be pulled to long distance.
3. Fill in the blanks: ____________ has maximum wheels.
4. State True or False: Wheels are square in shape.
5. State True or False: Aeroplane has huge wheel.
6. Does, the aeroplane has a wheel?
7. Fill in the blanks: ___________ is required for a wheel to move.
8. How was wheel cart made?
9. State True or False: Wheel is made of rubber now.
10. What was the next source of travel after animals?
11. State True or False: Carts move on the uneven ground.
12. Fill in the blanks: Cart is made of _____________.
13. What is a potter wheel?
14. What was the next source of travel after foot?
15. State True or False: Wheel made our work difficult.
16. Why do wheels roll easily?
17. State True or False: Invention of the wheel brought a great change in human life.
18. Fill in the blanks: Truck has _________ wheels.
A) 1 to 2
B) 4 to 6
C) 3 to 4
D) 2 to 3
19. Why are wheels called our friends?
20. Fill in the blanks: Invention of ______________ brought a great change.
CBSE Class 2 EVS Worksheet Answers
1. Force is required for a wheel to move.
2. Option A
3. Option A
4. Option B
5. Option B
6. Yes, an aeroplane has wheels but small ones, two in front and two behind.
7. Option A
8. By putting the wheel under a cart, they made a wheel-cart.
9. Option A
10. After animals, people learnt to use carts.
11. Option B
12. Option C
13. Early human made pots from clay using wheel, hence called as potter wheel.
14. After foot, man learnt to travel on animals.
15. Option B
16. Wheel roll easily due to its round shape.
17. Option A
18. Option B
19. Wheels are our friends because it makes our life easy and comfortable.
20. Option A
FAQs on EVS The wheel Class 2 Worksheets
1. How does a child learn Environmental Science The wheel at Class 2 Level?
A child can learn EVS The wheel at Class 2 Level through the worksheets prevailing on our page.
2. What are the topics in EVS Class 2?
Environmental Science Class 2 will have topics like The wheel etc.
3. Where can I get Environmental Science Worksheets for Class 2 The wheel for free?
You can get EVS The wheel Worksheets Class 2 free of cost from our Worksheetsbuddy.com page. You can use them for your kid to get practice.
4. Are the CBSE Class 2 The wheel Worksheets over here printable?
Yes, the CBSE Class 2 The wheel Worksheets here are printable and you can download them easily.
We Hope the information prevailing on our page regarding CBSE Class 2 Environmental Science The wheel Worksheets has been useful to you. For more info feel free to reach us and we will assist you at the easiest possible. Keep in touch with our site for more information on Class Wise Worksheets for various subjects.