CBSE Class 7 Social Science Rulers And Buildings Worksheets – In the present education system, Worksheets are playing an important role. Worksheets are very useful for every student in order to practice all the topics of the subject in a concise way. CBSE Class 7 Social Science worksheets for Rulers And Buildings are prepared by the experts of WorksheetsBuddy.com as per their latest syllabus and its guidelines. For students who are pursuing CBSE Class 7, can also avail the officials released Worksheets for various subjects. Teachers and students both can get the Chapterwise CBSE NCERT Class 7 Worksheets for all subjects like Social Science, etc. from our site.
But today we have come up with CBSE 7th Standard Social Science History Rulers And Buildings Worksheets to help students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities in this topic. So, here we are with a bundle of Social Science Worksheets on this important topic i.e., Rulers And Buildings for CBSE Class 7th Students. You can download these Class 7 CBSE Social Science Rulers And Buildings Worksheets in PDF format from the further sections.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science History Rulers And Buildings Worksheets PDF Download
Explore all important concepts of the Rulers And Buildings by using these CBSE Class 7 Social Science Rulers And Buildings Worksheets Pdf. However, NCERT CBSE Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science History chapter wise are prepared by our expertise subject teachers based on the latest CBSE Social Science Syllabus & guidelines released by the CBSE board. With the help of our CBSE NCERT Social Science Rulers And Buildings Practice Worksheets, students can easily practice the topic in detail and estimate their preparation level and topic knowledge before the exams.
Rulers And Buildings Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. What is special about the Shikhara of Rajarajeshvara temple?
(a) Built in a very short time
(b) Tallest among the temple of its time
(c) Shortest among the temple of its time
(d) Built by local people
2. Ab is a
(a) Latin word
(b) English word
(c) Hindi word
(d) Persian word’
3. Who won universal respect for constructing a large reservoir?
(a) Qutbuddin Aybak
(c) Sultan Iltutmish
4. Sultan Mahmud of Ghazni looted which temple?
5. To whom the Kandariya Mahadeva temple is dedicated?
(a) Lord Rama
(b) Lord Krishna
(c) Lord Shiva
(d) Lord Vishnu
Rulers And Buildings Fill in the Blanks
1. Between ……………. the ……………. and centuries kings and their officers built two kinds of structure.
2 is the part of a building above the ground.
3. The chronicler noted that the expedition made a special effort to find and restore the gold statue of the Buddha.
4. ……………. means coloured hard stones placed in depression carved into marbles or sand stones creating ornate patterns.
5. Hauz-i- Sultani means …………….
6. ……………. constructed Qutbminar around in 1199.
7. ……………. provide an insight into the technologies used for construction.
8. Sultan ……………. won universal respect for constructing large reservoir was called Hauz Sultani or the king’s reservoir.
9. The Taj Mahal of Agra was completed in ……………. .
10. The ruler of ……………. dynasty constructed Kardariya Mahadeva temple.
Rulers And Buildings Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. Who Described Fatehpur Sikri as ‘Romance in Stone’?
2. Where is tomb of Salim Chisti located?
3. What do you mean by Qibla?
4. Which Sultan was a contemporary of Rajendra I?
5. Name the important Mughal Gardens which have survived till date.
Rulers And Buildings Short Answer Type Questions
1. What do you know about Panch Mahal?
2. List out some of the important buildings constructed during Shah Jahan’s period?
3. What do you know about ‘Agra Fort’?
4. Give some examples of all three styles of temple architecture.
Rulers And Buildings Long Answer Type Questions
1. What are the different styles of architecture in the North as well as South India in the Medieval period?
2. Why were the temples destroyed in the Medieval period?
FAQs on CBSE Social Science History Chapterwise Worksheets for Class 7
1. Can CBSE Provide Class 7 Social Science Worksheets for all Chapters?
Yes, CBSE Boards prescribe the Worksheets for Class 7 students on its official website. You can also get them from our website WorksheetsBuddy.com.
2. How can I prepare the Class 7 Social Science History Rulers And Buildings topic in a fun-learning way?
Practicing NCERT CBSE Class 7 Social Science Rulers And Buildings Worksheets is the best way to prepare the concept in detail and in a fun learning way.
3. Which website provides the best Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science History chapter wise CBSE?
WorksheetsBuddy website provides the best & most reliable practice Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 Social Science for all chapters like Rulers And Buildings, etc.
4. How to download PDF Formatted CBSE NCERT Social Science Rulers And Buildings Practice Workbooks for Class 7?
Simply click on the direct links provided on this page and download the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Rulers And Buildings Worksheets in PDF format and use them offline at any time anywhere you wish.