All days are not special. But some days are highlighted in our memories. These memories make us feel nostalgic. Here the 6th-grade students will verbalize one such day in an essay like this. This essay will help kids to express a part of their precious memory in a creatively organized form. .
We are providing two essay samples for students of class 6 on the topic ‘Most Memorable Day Of My Life’ for reference.
Short Essay on Most Memorable Day of My Life of 100 Words
Human life is overflowing with events and moments. Among these infinite incidents, some of them are pleasant, some aren’t, and we remember those for long. For me, the most memorable event has to be my first day at my school.
It was my new school. I came here after my father got transferred to a new state. I joined the 5th graders and made many new friends. My class teacher, Miss Ghosh, was very polite yet charismatic when she taught us.
After my lessons, some of my friends and I went to the school canteen had our lunch together. My first day at school was full of happy feelings. Even though this might seem like any other school day, it had a lasting impression on me.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 6 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Long Essay on Most Memorable Day of My Life of 150 Words
The happiest and the most memorable day of my life was from our tour to Sikkim. It was a family vacation, and I was ten at that time. We enjoyed ourselves a lot on that trip.
The trip started like any other trip to the mountains. We boarded a train then booked a car that took us up the hills. I slept the entire car ride as I couldn’t sleep on the train. The main highlight for me was the day after we arrived there.
In the morning and the weather so chilly that we were freezing like a statue. The moment I woke up I saw the beautiful Kanchenjunga range from the massive window in my lodge. The clouds got into our room! It’s a sight; one can never forget.
The rest of the day, we went around a few small waterfalls and visited an ethereal Buddha shrine. We also had a few fantastic local delicacies. The experience was soothing and calming. That day was well spent and memorable.
10 Lines on Most Memorable Day of My Life In English
- Human life is filled with several small and big events.
- Some of these moments and events stick with us for a long time while we forget most of it.
- In my case, the most memorable day in my life was a happy memory.
- It was my trip with my family to Sikkim.
- From that trip onwards, my love for the mountains kept on increasing.
- The first day of my trip, I woke up to see clouds entering or hotel room through the huge window.
- The sight of snow-capped mountain ranges was simply marvellous.
- The cool air and pleasant and friendly locals made our stay a comfortable and memorable one.
- We also visited some small waterfalls and a Buddha shrine that day.
- I want to visit that place again to make some more memorable memories.
Frequently Asked Questions on Most Memorable Day of My Life Essay
Question: What is the meaning of a memorable day?
Answer – Memorable is something that is not easily forgotten or something unusual or exciting enough to be easy to recall.
Question: What can be an example of a memorable day?
Answer – Someone can have their birthday as their most memorable day.
Question: Is memorable a positive or negative word?
Answer – Memorable means easy to remember or worth remembering, mostly due to being remarkable in a positive way. Memorable can be supposedly neutral and can be combined with negative events.