A rainy day is a very interesting experience for kids, and it is a very fun day. Raining happens continuously on a rainy day. The clouds cover the sky. On a rainy day, the weather is very pleasant.
Kids don’t go to school on a rainy day. Their parents mostly stay at home. All members of a family enjoy a rainy day at home with each other. Kids make paper boats. They love to play with paper boats.
Water lodges on the streets. Kids listen to songs, watch cartoons on television. In a few houses, mothers make some delicious foods for their families too.
10 Lines On Rainy Day For Class 1 (Set 1)
- A rainy day is a very enjoyable experience not only for kids but also for elders.
- We all have experienced a few rainy days in our life.
- During rainy days the whole sky remains covered with dark clouds.
- Heavy rains go on for hours during a rainy day. Continuous rain can cause water lodging.
- Local parks and all the streets go underwater.
- The most interesting thing for kids during rainy days is paper boats. They love watching paper boats floating on water.
- Kids don’t go to schools to enjoy the rainy day.
- Public and private vehicles move very less in number due to water-lodging.
- Kids spend rainy days floating paper boats on the water, listening to music, playing video games, watching cartoons, and sometimes studying.
- The weather becomes a bit colder on rainy days.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 1 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
10 Lines On Rainy Day For Class 2 (Set 2)
- Rainy days can occur in any season as it is just a day when rain happens continuously.
- Each of us has experienced a few rainy days in our life.
- I experienced a rainy day last Friday. The whole sky got covered by dark clouds.
- Continuous rain of about two hours happened on the day.
- All the streets of my locality went under knee-deep water. The normal life of everyone was affected.
- I made a few paper boats and made them float on lodged water.
- I did not want to attend school in this weather.
- So, I decided to enjoy a rainy day with my family at our home.
- My parents suggested me to study, but I kept on playing with paper boats and video games. In the evening, the weather became a little better.
- I want to experience some more rainy days.
10 Lines On Rainy Day For Class 3 (Set 3)
- Rainy day in a different season other than monsoon is a very interesting experience.
- We get to see continuous rain for a few hours.
- I experienced a rainy day in the last week and enjoyed it very much.
- I didn’t go to school, and my parents also stayed at home. So, we enjoyed the rainy day together by gossiping, eating delicious foods made by my mom.
- The road in front of our house completely went under knee-deep water. I saw frogs and snakes in the dirty water.
- I made a few paper boats.
- My parents helped me to make them and float them on water. I wanted to get wet in the rain, but my parents scolded me to affect my health.
- Vehicles were moving in a very less number on a rainy day.
- Those who went out for work were walking with the shoes in their hands.
- I want to experience more rainy days as the rainy day I experienced was so pleasant.
Frequently Asked Questions on Rainy Day
Question: What happens on a rainy day?
Answer: On a rainy day, the dark clouds cover up the whole sky. We experience continuous heavy rain for a few hours. Most of the students and their parents don’t go to schools and workplaces respectively on rainy days. Due to heavy rain on a rainy day, the streets go underwater and cause a traffic jam. However, vehicles move on the streets in a very less number on a rainy day.
Question: How can you pass your time on a rainy day?
Answer: On a rainy day, as most students don’t go to school, they prefer to enjoy the day without studying. Kids play games, read storybooks at home. If their parents also stay at home during the day, they spend some leisure time with their children. Mothers sometimes make delicious foods for their families on rainy days. Kids watch cartoons too.
Question: When does raining start on a rainy day?
Answer: On a rainy day, rain starts in the early morning or the late morning at about 9-10 a.m.