Butterflies are delightful, flying insects with big flaky wings. Butterflies have a four-stage insect life cycle. The larva is the first stage. Then as a caterpillar, grows towards Metamorphosis cycle. After metamorphosis, the butterfly gets the beautiful wings. Butterflies make the world attractive with their colourful wings.
We are providing two essay samples for students of class 3 on the topic ‘butterfly’ for reference.
Short Essay on Butterfly of 100 Words
The butterfly is one of the beautiful insects in the world. They have six legs, three parts of the body, and two antennae. Butterflies have beautiful wings. They collect the juice from the flower. The nectar of the flower is the only food for them because they can’t chew. In the daytime, we can easily find them in the garden. I can see them always flying from one flower to another.
I want to be like a butterfly. I want to fly from a flower to another flower all day long. Butterflies are those creatures which make Earth pretty. Once I wanted a pet butterfly. But my father advised me to see them free not to cage them.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 3 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Long Essay on Butterfly of 150 Words
Butterflies are the most beautiful insect among all insects and bugs. Butterflies are beautiful for their wings. There are some who break their wings and let them die. Butterflies sit on the flower and take the juice from the flower. This liquid is called nectar, and it is their food. The butterfly also lay their eggs on flowers and leaves.
Whenever I see butterflies in the garden, I wish to fly like them. I want to suck the juice from flowers. I will lie down on flowers all day long. The way they fly shows joyfulness and freedom. The colourful wings cheer me up always. Once I saw a butterfly very closely. The wings of the butterfly are the best creation of God. These are like a painting.
Even I want to have a butterfly as a pet. I will play all day with that butterfly. Many colourful butterflies came into our garden and played in daylight. I love seeing them dancing in flowers.
10 Lines on Butterfly in English
- Butterflies are the most beautiful creatures among all insects and bugs.
- Butterfly has six legs, wings and two strings.
- The juice of flower is the only food of butterfly because butterfly can’t chew anything.
- Female butterflies lay their eggs on flowers and leaves.
- Butterflies are migrant insects. Many butterfly species spend in North America to survive cold.
- Butterflies have a short life span about two months.
- Butterflies have four staged insect life cycle: The larva is the first stage. Then as caterpillar, grows towards Metamorphosis cycle. After metamorphosis, the butterfly gets the beautiful wings.
- Butterflies make the world beautiful with their colourful wings.
- Many poets and authors use butterflies as a character.
- Moths and Butterflies are not the same. , they are related by evolution.
Frequently Asked Questions on Butterfly Essay
Question: How long does a butterfly live?
Answer: An adult butterfly has an average life span of about one month. But many people take butterflies as a pet, and many people kill them for various purpose.
Question: Can butterfly harm you?
Answer: No. Butterflies are not poisonous. But there are some African moths whose caterpillar fluid is poisonous.
Question: What is the difference between butterfly and moth?
Answer: butterflies and moths are related groups by evolution. A fundamental difference between butterfly and moth is, butterflies are colourful but a moth doesn’t have various colours on wings.