A social group of people who live in the same house is called a family. A family consists of two or more people, including grandparents, parents, and children. They must be in a relationship by blood.
We are providing two essay samples for class 3 on the topic ‘My Family’ for reference.
Short Essay on My Family of 100 Words
Family is one of the most important things in a human being’s life to lead the experience well. I have a family too. I live in a house with my parents and my grandfather. Our family is of four members. I am the youngest member, and my grandfather is the oldest one.
My family is always my priority. Yes, sometimes a few quarrels happen in our family, but in the end, we all live peacefully with each other. We all try to keep each other happy in our family. A person can never lead a happy life if he/she doesn’t have a family.
Engage your kid into diverse thoughts and motivate them to improve their English with our Essay for Class 3 and avail the Simple Essays suitable for them.
Long Essay on My Family of 150 Words
When there is nobody for you when you need someone, you will find your family supporting you at any cost. My family is a nuclear family consisting of 4 members. I live with my grandfather and my parents. All of them love me and are very supportive.
While my parents work hard to establish me in a secure position in the future, my grandfathers fill my heart with unconditional love. Like every other family, my parents are sometimes involved in little arguments, but everything gets sorted in the end, and we lead a peaceful life again.
We all share our problems in our life, and everyone comes up with different solutions. We spend time with each other visiting various places and gossiping with each other. A healthy family always keeps you positive, happy, and helps to grow good qualities. For a child’s growth, a healthy family is very needed in our society.
10 Lines on My Family in English
- Family is a very important thing that a child needs in his/her life.
- Every human being needs a family for support.
- A family consists of different members like grandparents, parents, children, aunts, uncles, etc.
- In my family, there are four members, including my grandfather, my parents, and me.
- Every member of our family loves and respects each other, and that helps to stay strong.
- A healthy family is very much needed for a child to grow with positive energy and different good qualities.
- We all must pray to God to keep our families safe and away from evils and misfortune.
- After working for the whole day, my parents and grandfather sit together with me to have dinner.
- My father is a reputed advocate, and my mother is a housewife who also teaches music to children.
- In an ideal family, every member shows affection, love, and respect to the younger members, the same-aged, and elders.
Frequently Asked Questions on My Family
Question: How can a family become healthy?
Answer: We call a family healthy when we see each member of the family loves, respects other members. Arguments are very usual in a family, but the elders must solve their problems. If arguments end on a good note, the family will stay strong and positive.
Question: How do parents in the family help their children to grow up?
Answer: Parents provide their children with all the essential needs like food, shelter, clothes, the fee for educational purposes. To keep the children happy, parents take them to visit different places. Good parents always play huge roles in making their children’s future.
Question: What is the difference between a nuclear family and a joint family?
Answer: A joint family is a type of extended family that has cousins, spouses, etc., of other members of the family, while nuclear families consist of only parents and their children.