CBSE Class 7 Social Science Eighteenth Century Political Formations Worksheets – In the present education system, Worksheets are playing an important role. Worksheets are very useful for every student in order to practice all the topics of the subject in a concise way. CBSE Class 7 Social Science worksheets for Eighteenth Century Political Formations are prepared by the experts of WorksheetsBuddy.com as per their latest syllabus and its guidelines. For students who are pursuing CBSE Class 7, can also avail the officials released Worksheets for various subjects. Teachers and students both can get the Chapterwise CBSE NCERT Class 7 Worksheets for all subjects like Social Science, etc. from our site.
But today we have come up with CBSE 7th Standard Social Science History Eighteenth Century Political Formations Worksheets to help students to develop logical, lingual, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities in this topic. So, here we are with a bundle of Social Science Worksheets on this important topic i.e., Eighteenth Century Political Formations for CBSE Class 7th Students. You can download these Class 7 CBSE Social Science Eighteenth Century Political Formations Worksheets in PDF format from the further sections.
CBSE Class 7 Social Science History Eighteenth Century Political Formations Worksheets PDF Download
Explore all important concepts of the Eighteenth Century Political Formations by using these CBSE Class 7 Social Science Eighteenth Century Political Formations Worksheets Pdf. However, NCERT CBSE Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science History chapter wise are prepared by our expertise subject teachers based on the latest CBSE Social Science Syllabus & guidelines released by the CBSE board. With the help of our CBSE NCERT Social Science Eighteenth Century Political Formations Practice Worksheets, students can easily practice the topic in detail and estimate their preparation level and topic knowledge before the exams.
Eighteenth Century Political Formations Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. Mughal Empire started declining its power under the reign of:
2. Under which ruler the banking house became extremely prosperous?
(a) Nadir Shah
(b) Mir Jafar
(c) Shah Alam II
(d) Alivardi Khan
3. Who was given the subadari of Agra?
(a) Raja Amber Singh
(b) Raja Jai Singh
(c) Raja Ajit Singh
(d) Raja Amrit Singh
4. Guru Gobind Singh died in :
5. The French Revolution took place in
Eighteenth Century Political Formations Fill in the Blanks
1. The Afghan ruler ……………. invaded north India five times between 1748 and 1761.
2. The ruler of Iran ……………. sacked and plundered the city of Delhi in 1739.
3. ……………. was the founder of Hyderabad state.
4. ……………. founded his new capital at Jaipur.
5. The revenue farmers in the state of Awadh were called ……………. .
6. Under ……………. the kingdom of Bharatpur emerged as a strong state.
7. ……………. was the 10th Guru of Sikhs.
8. ……………. reunited the Sikhs and established his capital at Lahore.
9. ……………. fought a protracted war in the Deccan.
10. In the 18th century the Sikhs organized themselves into a number of bands called ……………. .
Eighteenth Century Political Formations Very Short Answer Type Questions
1. Who was the founder of Hyderabad?
2. Who was the founder of the state of Bengal?
3. Under whose rule did Poona become the capital of the Maratha kingdom?
4. What do you mean by Gurmatas?
5. What were the ideas that took place in India from the late 19th century?
Eighteenth Century Political Formations Short Answer Type Questions
1. Who was Maharaja Ranjit Singh?
2. What was the system of rakhi?
3. Why did the peasants and zamindars revolted in many parts of northern and western India?
4. What were the reasons for the decline of Mughal Empire?
Eighteenth Century Political Formations Long Answer Type Questions
1. What were the three prominent states that emerged after the decline of the Mughal Empire?
2. Write a short note on ‘French Revolution’.
FAQs on CBSE Social Science History Chapterwise Worksheets for Class 7
1. Can CBSE Provide Class 7 Social Science Worksheets for all Chapters?
Yes, CBSE Boards prescribe the Worksheets for Class 7 students on its official website. You can also get them from our website WorksheetsBuddy.com.
2. How can I prepare the Class 7 Social Science History Eighteenth Century Political Formations topic in a fun-learning way?
Practicing NCERT CBSE Class 7 Social Science Eighteenth Century Political Formations Worksheets is the best way to prepare the concept in detail and in a fun learning way.
3. Which website provides the best Worksheets for Class 7 Social Science History chapter wise CBSE?
WorksheetsBuddy website provides the best & most reliable practice Worksheets for CBSE Class 7 Social Science for all chapters like Eighteenth Century Political Formations, etc.
4. How to download PDF Formatted CBSE NCERT Social Science Eighteenth Century Political Formations Practice Workbooks for Class 7?
Simply click on the direct links provided on this page and download the CBSE Class 7 Social Science Eighteenth Century Political Formations Worksheets in PDF format and use them offline at any time anywhere you wish.